Dinner is solved. HelloFresh deliver fresh ingredients and step-by-step recipe cards to your door.
HelloFresh recipe box is packed with easy recipes and delicious ingredients, sent to your door weekly using their fresh food delivery service and food box subscription. They have 3 recipe box types to fit any lifestyle for 2-4 people and 3-5 meals per week. HelloFresh recipes cater for all diets and the meal kits take from less than 20 minutes up to 50 minutes to cook. Exciting new recipes are added weekly so that you can spice up your mealtimes and customise your weekly menu. HelloFresh deliver 6 days a week and a flexible subscription service means you can skip a box anytime.
18 weekly recipes
3 food box types
Step-by-step recipe cards
From £3.44 per meal
2, 3 or 4 people
3, 4 or 5 meals
6 days a week
Free daytime delivery
Premium selected delivery slots
Low calorie meals
Easy to cook
Why choose HelloFresh?
Pros: Here are the 5 things we love most about HelloFresh recipe boxes.
Range of 3 recipe box types to meet your needs; Classic box, Family box and Rapid box
Meal kits fit perfectly in the fridge meaning no mess or fuss
Preview menus for upcoming weeks to help you plan your meals
Rolling weekly subscription with no commitment
Let HelloFresh do the hard work for you and choose meals to your preferences
Cons: No review is complete without some cons. So here are the things we didn’t like so much about HelloFresh.
Must checkout before selecting meals and seeing availability
Delivery isn’t available 7 days a week
HelloFresh recipes are deliciously simple and include both old and new culinary delights. Every recipe comes with a step-by-step recipe card with pictures, along with exact ingredients and nutritional information. Recipes are split into categories including world cuisine, low calorie, easy to cook, most popular, quick meals and vegetarian. They are also tagged with whether they are balanced, good for the family, dinner to lunch recipes or rapid.
Whether you’re gluten-free, vegetarian or a busy parent, HelloFresh have dishes for everyone. Recipes take 20-50 mins to cook and you can even search for your favourite dishes to help plan a weekly menu that suits you. They have new recipes each week and also feature recipe instructions on their website so you can recreate them in future.
How does it work?
Getting started with a HelloFresh recipe box and food box subscription is simple. The process follows a number of simple steps.
- Box type: Select your box type from Classic, Family (2 pot, under 30 min recipes) or Rapid (simple, under 20 min recipes), the number of people you want to cook for (2, 3 or 4) and how many recipes per week (3, 4 or 5).
- Delivery: Enter your delivery address, then choose your food box delivery day, the date of your first delivery and delivery time. 8am-7pm qualifies for free delivery. The 8am-12pm slots costs £1.99 on weekdays and £2.49 at the weekend.
- Checkout and payment: Place your order by making a credit, debit or PayPal payment. This is where you can also apply Hello Fresh voucher or promo code.
- Choose recipes: Choose from up to 18 meals per week. You can change your menu choices weekly by logging into your account. HelloFresh can also do the menu planning for you through their meal preferences option.
- Subscripton: HelloFresh food box is a flexible subscription service. You can modify, pause, or cancel your delivery any time before 11:59PM GMT Wednesday the week before your next delivery and choose how often you would like your food box delivery.
How much does HelloFresh cost?
The cost of a HelloFresh food box subscription varies based on the number of people and number of meals you select. Prices range from £3.44 – £5 per meal. For the best and lowest cost per meal, select the highest number of meals per box. Here’s an example of the HelloFresh recipe box pricing:
£29.99 per box (3 meals, 2 people at £5.00 per meal)
£54.99 per box (4 meals, 4 people at £3.44 per meal)
The team at Food Box Menu are constantly on the hunt for the best subscription food boxes and promotions, so if you’re looking for a HelloFresh voucher code, you’ve come to the right place. Spend less time hunting deals and more time cooking delicious recipes. Before signing up, check out our latest Hello Fresh promo codes and offers to get a discount off your first box.
For more food box reviews, click here!